GRIEF SUPPORT SERVICES
For those who have lost a loved one, the experience of grief can be very stressful and challenging. It may have a profound impact on all aspects of life.
At Hudson Valley Hospice, we understand the impact grief can have on family, friends, colleagues, and community. We are here to help. Hudson Valley Hospice is a well-respected regional resource for grief support and bereavement services. We serve families in our area and educate the community as a whole. Through individual counseling, telephone support, workshops and support groups, we can help you understand and manage the grieving process.
- We offer tailored programs and services to meet the needs of adults, teens, and children as they work through their grieving experience.
- We maintain a library of articles, pamphlets, and books that focus on different aspects of grief and loss.
- We hold non-denominational services and ceremonies for families and friends of hospice patients, and other caregivers and loved ones.
- Grief Support Groups may be available to members of the community as well. Your loved one need not have been served by Hudson Valley Hospice to participate.
- Our grief support services are available for up to 13 months following a loss.
- Please call 845-473-2273, ext. 1125 for more information. We are here to answer your questions and direct you to the services you need.
Children's Grief Support Groups open to the community
Poughkeepsie and Kingston locations
New groups starting in September
Includes Pizza, activities and more!
For school aged children who have experienced the loss of a loved one